Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToMy Li

Simple Bytes...

Guest ToMy Li

What suppose that Do we do with those EXE livery files? Can I install it meanwhile into any freeware 747-200/400?It's not needed the liverys because it's only a simple file, just like your thousand of EXE's placed into anywhere PC folders...!It's awful and boring all this!!! I hate this strange waiting...Come on ya!!!!!!! it's not sufficient 1 year delay?? :-mad The ONLY that I know it's... I have MY VISA ready.

Guest thscholz

Calmate vale!SaludosThomas

Guest Robin.B

"A: Gosh I'm so hungry and tired I want to sleep right awayB: Hey have you heard? PMDG just released their 747-400A: OMG ZOMG ZOMG WOOOOOOT *Purchases, sets up a 12 hour flight and sits infront of it for the whole time*"

Guest ToMy Li

Como que calmate Thomas? joer llevo TODO el fin de semana pendiente?vamos ya hombre... Se realista!Just to calm down... Thomas? s*** I have taken ALL my weekend time pendiong?! come on ya man!!!!! be realist!

Guest thscholz

>>Como que calmate Thomas? joer llevo TODO el fin de semana>pendiente?>vamos ya hombre... Se realista!>>Just to calm down... Thomas? s*** I have taken ALL my weekend>time pendiong?! come on ya man!!!!! be realist!>Sin comentario.No comment.

Guest aarskringspier

>What suppose that Do we do with those EXE livery files? >Can I install it meanwhile into any freeware 747-200/400?>It's not needed the liverys because it's only a simple file,>just like your thousand of EXE's placed into anywhere PC>folders...!>>It's awful and boring all this!!! I hate this strange>waiting...>>Come on ya!!!!!!! it's not sufficient 1 year delay?? >:-mad >>The ONLY that I know it's... I have MY VISA ready.>>>>Youve got to be joking. Please stop with this crap it gives the entire forum a black eye. I dont want PMDG to stop giving updates because of immature outlashes like this.

Randy-No worries, mate. When we are in the middle of development, such things grow annoying...We're cleaning up and wiping off the finger prints for delivery.... It's all different now. :-)(And to correct the original poster- this has been FAR longer than a year!)RSR

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest thscholz

>(And to correct the original poster- this has been FAR longer>than a year!)>>RSR>:-beerchug And, believe it or not, a few of us have the virtue of patience.Thomas

Guest aarskringspier

>Randy->>No worries, mate. When we are in the middle of development,>such things grow annoying...>>We're cleaning up and wiping off the finger prints for>delivery.... It's all different now. :-)>>(And to correct the original poster- this has been FAR longer>than a year!)>I guess you get used to it after a while. I didnt go through the 737 release so just a tad shocked at how people act.

Isn't this the same guy that wrote Level-D that "threat letter" before 767 was released?

Guest ToMy Li

YES I AM what's the problem?

Guest Dash user

yes....

Patience is just passion tamed...Self BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg