Sign in to follow this  
TRAVAIR

PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies Release Date Followup

Guest Timothy Brown

OMFG I HAFTA GET THIS.(goes and emails robert asking if i can review it.)

Guest Timothy Brown

OMFG I HAFTA GET THIS.(goes and emails robert asking if i can review it.)

Guest choiceme

Come on guys, you knew that there would be a huge run on the PMDG 747 once it would be released. I have the feeling your server is falling asleep!

Guest sloany

falling asleep? u mean going into a comaSteven Sloan

I knew there was a reason I stayed up all night. It is going on 5 am here in Texas, and I've been working on trying to get her purchased for the last half hour, hopefully I will have her soon! Thank you PMDG and thank you to the Beta Team for all of your hard work.ChuckC-130H Flight EngineerDyess AFB, TXAMD 64 3700+ | ASUS A8V Deluxe | Antec TruePower 480 PS | 1.0 gig DDR400 Corsair TwinX 3200XLC2Pro | WD 120 gig HDD | WD 80 gig HDD | Twin WD 160 gig SATA HDDs | SB Audigy 2 | ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128 | CH Products USB Yoke | CH Products USB Pedals | Nostromo n52 | Windows XP Pro SP2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

LOL, me too. I'm on the CC page, and afraid it'll time out. Won't know what to do if it does. Well, having to submit the CC info twice. I hope it doesn't double charge. :(

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Henry-I haven't seen my inbox in weeks.... 482 and counting.I start reading them tomorrow. :-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Captains:Release date for the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies:Now.Go get it. :-)(No- we couldn't resist.)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

This is the only downfall with the internet. no matter how fast ur server is this will happen.

Guest choiceme

Edited by moderator:"I didn't follow the forum posting rules, as such my post is deleted".

Guest MiguelSantos

Well Robert and PMDG Team,Thank you thank you! This is the birthday present I was expecting!!! I'm doing 35 y/o today, and I'm happy as a kid!!! You improved my day enormously!!!I couldn't buy it yet, since your servers are struggling, wich is normal, but I will install it tonight for sure.Many greatings from Lisbon, Portugal.Cheers to you all. Hip Hip, Urray!!!!!!Miguel

Guest jeroen de bruijn

Yessssss........ and what a great way to announce it with the opening screen. Just told my friends and family I will be on a different planet for the next couple of days and cannot be reached.Thanks a lot guys.Jeroen

Guest Captain Vala

What??? I'm probably dreaming AGAIN! I thought the 747 was just a joke :( . So this thing really does exist :DI'm getting my cutting edge brand new computer tomorrow, and what a day am I gonna have :D :D :D yeeeehaaaaaaa !!!Vala