Sign in to follow this  
TRAVAIR

PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies Release Date Followup

The website just hangs when i go to checkout. lol can#'t really complain thank you PMDG for all oyur hard work, i msure its going to be great.

Guest Bry3256

LOL, that was cool! :D The page must've been updated soon after I started reading the forums this evening, cause when I reloaded the PMDG main page, and just clicked the 747 product info page out of interest....I confusedly found that "whaaaaaaat, I can buy it!?!?!?" :DAwesome stuff PMDG, I'm downloading it now! Regards,Bryan

Guest Matze2912

Thanks guys!!!

Guest hlm65

WOW, awesome !!!But, very important question (for me, at least). how can I install it in a NON-internet connected PC ? I have internet access only in the office and not at home where resides my FS PC...Thanks !!!

Very cool. Website must be getting slammed, it's just so slow. Oh well. Thank you! Great work.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest keringordon

yeh - It's too slow - I can't get in there to purchase it...:(

wow.... holding on the download screen!!!busy busy!!!I cant believe it!! :) I woke up, saw the post about will be announced tonight, went to toilet came back and saw this.....I really thought it was a prank RR!!!!excellent!:)Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Matze2912

Download is fast!!!Keep the rate up and the chatter down guys :-hah Matthias

Guest morinaga

Thanks Robert and PMDGWhat a feeling. We all know we will not be disappointed.Congratulations on a great product and best in the future.This is a great feeling.Thanks again. AND HAPPY FLYING:-wave :-samurai :-violin :-jumpy :-halo

getting a nice 130kb! 75% DONEim madder than little willy with his golden ticket!!!!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Darren Howie

Buying now.You beauty!!A320 study will have to take a back seat for a few days me thinks!!Dazz

Guest ToMy Li

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS RANDAZZO!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW