Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

Here are some answers about the -400F

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A second main deck AC zone controller and 2 for da pits. Very cool. Well . . . don't stop there. What else? (You're getting close now, I can feel it!)

Some people, including myself, had some question regarding the STAB TANK or ECS for the -400F. Is the STAB TANK removed?? Will the -400F have a changed ECS? Question like these.

OK, I see. But I still don't follow - how did you get the pics? Are you a beta tester?Michael J.

MJ-Images from a recent site update. ;-)Ramon's just a rabid fan... Logs more time on the website than we do. :-p (Right Ramon?)

oh well, I guess the auto anti ice switches will only be in my dreams...

>MJ->>Images from a recent site update. ;-)>>Ramon's just a rabid fan... Logs more time on the website than>we do. :-p (Right Ramon?)>>Every day...atleast a dozen of times. :)

>oh well, I guess the auto anti ice switches will only be in>my dreams... Don't be too sure my good friend =P...............Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

>>oh well, I guess the auto anti ice switches will only be in>>my dreams...>> Don't be too sure my good friend =P>It would be nice to see the auto function modeled. :)>>...............Randy J. Smith................>A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM>[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable>changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]