Sign in to follow this  
Guest visualchaosfx

I have an error

NATs produce a summary in pdf format of forthcoming changes in the UK airspace 28 days in advance of the change, this is available to anyone who logs on their site.It's a pity that you couldn't have left the UK to someone who has years of experience keeping it up to date. Look for the document with changes in the next 28 days and you wont get caught napping again!!Simon Butler

Guest TrafficTraffic

My personal preference is to make everything in a SID/STAR file be a "FIX" and define its lat/lon inside the SID/STAR file. That way the procedures are self-contained and do not depend on a particular AIRAC file. I can see no down side to doing it this way.Oops. I see Terry beat me to this point.Lee Hetherington, PP-ASEL (KBED)

Guest staang

>NATs produce a summary in pdf format of forthcoming changes in >the UK airspace 28 days in advance of the changeI've seen the 28 and 56 day cycle AIPs and the SRDs but they do not even list TOMMO at EGLL. If you don't mind, if these are not what you are referring to, what specific doc has the new changes?>It's a pity ...Simon, enough all ready with the insults. No one except you is stopping you from publishing procedures. I have not bad mouthed anything you've done so I don't deserve the slurs. I even offered to provide a link to your site so you would get even more exposure at the expense of mine. Please just move on with your work.RegardsTerry

The idea of the Future UK AIP AIRAC Amendment (28 day cycle) pdf, is that you download the pdf prior to the cycle release date. Its giving users chance to prepare in advance.Therefore if you look at the Future UK AIP AIRAC Amendment (28 day cycle) right now you wont see references to TOMMO at EGLL because thats old news. Its telling you changes for April so that you can get ready.A Brief extract from last months which came in 2 parts and this was in part 2.Bournemouth

<>Your personal beliefs don't necessarily have the support of the community that you serve. I believe you have crossed the line here.

Dan Downs KCRP

Simon-I will have to come down HARD on this type of attitude.We do NOT condone such behavior or name calling. Insulting Terry (or anyone else) in this style is not only unnecessary but contrary to the nature of the forum.This is your warning. Please retract your insulting statements or we will have to take further measures.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Lefteris I dont believe I have ever name called in this forum, I have at times expressed my opinion and qualified it by "personally" where necessary. I have not set out to insult anyone and apologise to Terry if he has been left insulted.I have in turn though been very frustrated over the recent weeks after years of hard work on UK procedures.I still beleive that fragmentation and duplication of work and time on "freeware" procedures, is a subject that needs to be looked at more. We could achieve so much more if we worked together on these projects rather each with their own empire. I apologise if my vision is too much for this forum but its how I feel.Again I apologise to Terry for the comments I have made.Simon Butler

Simon-thank you for posting an apology. If there are issues to be worked on with Terry and/or others, I am sure, having worked with him in the past, that he will be nothing if not helpful.Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg