Sign in to follow this  
Guest Will Nogueira

MD 11 - IDEAL FOR THIS CHRISTMAS....

Guest Will Nogueira

With the total failure of the FSX, it is time the PMDG launch the MD11 for FS9. It would be a great Christmas present.Everyone agrees.What we are waiting for?MERRY XMAS IN MD11 OF PMDG.Thank you Santa Claus.Will NogueiraBrasil (with s)

Guest YukonPete

FSX is not a total failure! I and many others don't have any problems what so ever running FSX!And as for asking PMDG about why are they waiting to release the MD11? Well I guess you must be new to PMDG products becouse if you had any idea what your talking about, you would know to never ever ask that question as PMDG never give out any release dates!

Guest Mnarboe

Would be nice, but I think we would need a christmas miracle for that!Rgds,Morten Narboe

......this or next?:-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm

>FSX is not a total failure! I and many others don't have any>problems what so ever running FSX!>>And as for asking PMDG about why are they waiting to release>the MD11? Well I guess you must be new to PMDG products>becouse if you had any idea what your talking about, you would>know to never ever ask that question as PMDG never give out>any release dates! Lighten up dude...

I wouldn't say FSX is a failure either. Just that it wasn't really ready to be released. It's slowly getting there and I myself am not ready to move up yet but hopefully soon.As for the MD-11, if it's toward the end of the Alpha stage, maybe early or mid December is a possibility for the FS9 version which I think they said would be first out. But I really don't know how these things work. But who knows. I would say it's possible barring any unforeseen events. Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

1# I agree that FSX is no failure at all.2# I really do hope that your not right on that one. Almost 3 years ago they announced the arrival of the MD-11 for FS9. Then it came to the release of FSX and they announced that the MD-11 only would be available for the FSX. Oriented like that I bought the FSX and upgraded my computer to be ready. Next i realized that they decided that the MD-11 even though should be available for the FS9 - and now you say that it possibly will be the first one they release - I just don

>Next i>realized that they decided that the MD-11 even though should>be available for the FS9 - and now you say that it possibly>will be the first one they release - I just don

>Well, I can't remember exactly but it was either PMDG or AXP's>A320 that had an FS9 version being released first quickly>followed by the FSX version. Maybe PMDG was releasing both>versions simultaneously. We'll see.AXP are the ones that said an FS9 version would come first. I believe PMDG said they would be releasing the FS9 and FSX versions of the MD-11 at the same time.

Guest fabrytnix

Failure or not failure how many people use FSX?If PMDG will not release MD-11 for FS9 they will not sell many copies of MD-11Or maybe they really think that many people will migrate to FSX only for PMDG MD-11? or may be this is what MS is dreaming?ROTFL

The MD-11 will be released both for FS9 and FSX. Thats what they have said - so no doubt about that. The big question is just which one first and when - right now i guess they are busy making fixes and updates for the newly released 747, so unfortunately i guess it still takes quite a long time until we see it flying.

As far as I'm aware they have a dedicated team for the MD11. Rob

Rob Prest

Guest Scousefox9

The 744 is my baby but I hope you guys enjoy the MD-11 when she's out. Maybe you can fly the 744 until then? :DFSX is certainly not a complete failure... Not 'complete'... Nah I'm only joking... FSX is rather good to be fair it's just as somebody mentioned above, it wasn't ready to be released. It seems the ACES have given up now on bugs completely (and there are a few); focusing on performance - not that I object to that...Somebody said somewhere it would be better if MS released a new version on FS every 4 years instead of 2 and that way our machines can play it better! It would also minimize bugs and extend the amount of time we can have before the trend pushes towards moving to the next version. Unfortunately I don't think they could ever justify that to themselves... Or their bosses.I was probably one of the first to completely switch; I've been using it for nearly a year now. It was horrible sometimes, without any (PMDG) add-ons but I got by. Lots of new, little things make me like it more :).

Guest mfelicio1

Maybe in 2008 Xmas.MAYBE:-hang Mauricio

Guest mfelicio1

>It would be a great Christmas present.I