Sign in to follow this  
Guest Totalbeginner

FSUIPC too old?????

Guest Totalbeginner

Not being able to find any fixes to the problems I'm having in FSX, I've decided to go back to FS9.I installed FS9 without any problems and then installed my old version of the 744.When I attempt to select the aircraft I get this message:"FSUIPC too old, you need version 3.48 or later. MSFS will now close"I've gone into modules > FSUIPC > and it says V3.53What's going on? Am I now going to have to fork out money for another version of FSUIPC? ArghhhhhMartin Neep

Hi MartinAs far as I am aware the basic function of FSUIPC is free, the pay and register version just enables more user adjustments to be made. If you just want to fly your planes then you do not need a registered version. The latest version for fs 2004 is ver 3.75, which is freeeware from here. http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.htmljust scroll down to the fs2004 version. I would recommend going into your fs9 modules folder and manually deleting fsuipc.dll and fsuipc.ini, then when you download the latest version put the latest fsuipc.dll into your fs9 modules folder, start fs9 and you should be good to go. If not report back here and get more help, or maybe contact the author through the forum page on the link i quoted here,best regardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

John is correct, you don't need a registered version to fly. However, it's worth a couple of dollars to get the wind smoothing feature that the registered version provides.

Dan Downs KCRP

With the 747 (FS9) there was a problem I believe with throttle control and 3.75 + until the latest beta. Use the recommended beta here:http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?...429759356035676reading the note about PMDG users. You'll find a link to the latest beta version. Just scroll down to the FSUIPC topic.There was a pinned message here on this forum about replacing 3.75 which is now gone so I'd still try the beta.