Sign in to follow this  
golli

New MD11 Demonstration Video

>If PMDG does show a video or screenshots, it is "to stretch>the release". So, whatever PMDG does or not does, it is always>wrong????>Not many choiches>left???????????????????????????????????????/>>>WijnandI guess that most FS enthusiasts knows how the MD11 cockpit looks like, so imo it

>I guess that most FS enthusiasts knows how the MD11 cockpit>looks like, so imo it

I was very impressed with the video my self and can't wait for it to be released which is odd because I'm a very patient personSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

>So you'd rather not see a single thing from the aircraft>before you buy it? You'd just go off them saying it's>complete, and then you'd purchase it? If that's the case, I've>got a perfect MD-11 simulator sitting here for you. 100%>accurate, 100% complete, only $30.>>Get my point?Yes I got your point, but apparently you missed mine. I didn

Guest klm_md11

I think that nice idea is put some video of exterior model ;)Can't waitBest regards

I am sure we'll get that soon.Great idea to use youtube as a tool to promote the product. I know the MD11 will be a brilliant piece of software. I sincerely hope a PMDG777 will follow. Dirk

>Yes I got your point, but apparently you missed mine. I didn

Guest Sakeen

1. Erm. To make a video like that it takes about ten minutes, can't understand where you get the 6 months from, how do you figure a movie that takes ten minutes to make delays it for 6 months? Press shows that the project is moving along nicely while showing the users some of the features of the product will be like as well as hyping up interest on the project. E.G. Look at how many views the youtube video has.2. PMDG has stated numerous times before, that if the market supports fs9 they will build for fs9. Stating that they should give up on fs9 is rather short sighted and you clearly fail to see the big picture. The market supports fs9, therefore, they will build for fs9. Get it? 3. Of course the average user understands what a MD-11 cockpit is like, but they do NOT know, the quality and features OF that virtual cockpit. Again, take a look at how much of a stir these videos have created.

Guest AV

>I think that nice idea is put some video of exterior model>;)>>Can't wait>>Best regardsDunno what a video of the exterior would do that the screenshots don't already do. The moving parts on the MD-11 aren't particularly special.Most people are only concerned that the "nose looks right"On the other hand videos of the panel in action are important and might bring people who otherwise don't care for the MD-11 over the fence to buy this thing.

>On the other hand videos of the panel in action are important>and might bring people who otherwise don't care for the MD-11>over the fence to buy this thing.I agree with you, but we are already many who are ready to buy this aircraft, and I

Guest klm_md11

>>I think that nice idea is put some video of exterior model>>;)>>>>Can't wait>>>>Best regards>>Dunno what a video of the exterior would do that the>screenshots don't already do. The moving parts on the MD-11>aren't particularly special.For example : stobe and nav light or tail moving (which aren't good in IFDG model ;) ).Regards

Guest AV

>For example : stobe and nav light or tail moving (which aren't>good in IFDG model ;) ).>>RegardsI think that the FX and rudder animations are among the least of things you should worry about PMDG getting right with the MD-11. Unlike me they don't suffer from bouts of laziness :)They have to replicate the behavior of several sophisticated gauges and avionics systems which originally took Honeywell and McDonnell Douglas many man-years to create. That's where the real challenge lies as even one icon or one indicator not acting like its supposed (among thousands of possible states) will be nevertheless be quickly noticed.

huh? half of the people say there's gonna be a fs9 version..So what's it gonna be boy, yes.. or.. no?let me sleep on it..baah w/e

I'm an FS2004 "Wierdo" and proud!. I still like FS2004 not because I don't have the hardware for FSX , but because it's still better. :-)

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

>I'm an FS2004 "Wierdo" and proud!. I still like FS2004 not>because I don't have the hardware for FSX , but because it's>still better. :-)ME TO!!:( Golli.