Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

golli

New MD11 Demonstration Video

I don't know if it's just me, but...it seems like this is the second video where I thought I saw....the Electronic Standby Indicator...I was sure someone else would pick up on that! Maybe it's just me.;-)

Guest HARthemightypirate

Great work guys,She sounds just like real one.Keep it coming.Ronald

Beautiful VC... And really impressive demo. Thanx.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest Jake Lee

>Nice to see!Would be even better if you made a FS9 vid of>some features :).>>Regards,>Steven Second that!!!- Jake

That is really a great work. Keep it going PMDG.Hope to see more video if possible, and if allowed, tell use the testing progress.RegardsJames

Regards

Yufeng

Faster than the sun, higher than the heaven.

Concorde, thanks for your supersonic years...

Great! I'd also be grateful to see an FS9 demo some time - as that is the MD-11 version I'll be purchasing. Unless, of course, you tell me that there's not much of a differece - in which case I'll be happy :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest iflyc77

You know im going to want that little tune that goes off for the engine fire alarm as a ring tone on my phone right? Lollookin great guys, really appreciate the preview!

Looks very very nice I have to say.What system specs are you using in these vids?>You know im going to want that little tune that goes off for>the engine fire alarm as a ring tone on my phone right? >>Lol>>lookin great guys, really appreciate the preview! Me too.

Guest SwissMD11

Great vid and Awesome plane but are you goin to release FSX and FS9 versions at the same time because that would be awesome for FS9 users.

Absolutely awesome!And yes, I want that tune in my cell phone too!

- Chris Jefferies

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU

Guest pakket

here we go again, with endless series of screenshots and short films, to stretch the release of what it's all about, the end product. The more you guys tell how much you like the screenshots, the less they actually do and another 6 months will pass with no release. The releases of planes with nice panels for FSX is very low, because of weirdo's who still support FS2004. Stop making any product for FS2004 is a wise solution. Stop being affraid of FSX it is the best we got!.Best regards, Martijn

>here we go again, with endless series of screenshots and>short films, to stretch the release of what it's all about,>the end product. The more you guys tell how much you like the>screenshots, the less they actually do and another 6 months>will pass with no release. The releases of planes with nice>panels for FSX is very low, because of weirdo's who still>support FS2004. Stop making any product for FS2004 is a wise>solution. Stop being affraid of FSX it is the best we got!.>Best regards, Martijn1. Do you really believe that, just because people stick to fs2004, they are all weirdo's? That is not positive critisism, it's an insult at best to a large group of people. Including me.2. There are still a lot of people without the proper hardware to upgrade to FSX. Reason? Upgrading from one FS to the next has always been problematic, but this one has seen the most problems ever ( hardware demands) and not everyone has the possibility to upgrade to the latest hardware.3. Wy aren't you glad that these video's are shown? If PMDG does nothing, people (like you) are complaining, how long it takes etc. If PMDG does show a video or screenshots, it is "to stretch the release". So, whatever PMDG does or not does, it is always wrong????Not many choiches left???????????????????????????????????????/Wijnand

Wijnand Lindelauf (EHBK)

pmdg_trijet.jpg

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

2%
    $705.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now