Sign in to follow this  
DaveM

Aerosoft MCP Drivers.

Mr Randazzo,I don't usually post here but I do keep a close eye on what is happening and always use the search function before posting. So I was very sad to see your response to various requests as to the status of the drivers for the Aerosoft 747 MCP. With all due respect was it really necessary to give such a terse statement in the other thread and then immediately lock it so that no further discussion could be carried out.Back in March 11th Lefteris was gracious enough to let us know that, "The driver is ready. Has been, for awhile now. It's waiting for the 747-400X Service Update to be released first." for those of us that are waiting to purchase these drivers. As stated before, the service pack has been out a while now and many of us are ready to place our orders.Speaking personally I have purchased just about every product PMDG have, starting with the Aerowinx PS-1 747 manuals, and I suppose I could consider myself an avid supporter of all your products. Maybe your comments were not intended to be read in the way I saw them, but I did get the distinct feeling that our requests were not welcome.Hopefully we will see an announcement about these drivers in the near future so until that time I will remain silent.yours,Dave

Gents-There is no news to give you on these products at this time.When there is information to give you, I will do so.Robert S. RandazzoMr RandazzoAre you sure that you can't elaborate on that a little?Gerry

Gents-there is going to be some more news about this in a short while. I know this is difficult for everyone involved, but I do ask for your indulgence just for a short while longer.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Thank you Lefteris, it is much appreciated.regards,Dave

Yes, it does.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest smjfreeman

Hi,I think it was my post that prompted the thread lock, the attitude of which confuses me - but I'm very grateful for the reply from Lefteris.Theres a delay for whatever reason, despite the earlier news - and as far as I'm concerned, thats completely understandable given the high quality and complexity of PMDGs products.Its nice to have some reassurance that the drivers arn't in the bin, despite the ambiguity of the final post in the previous thread.Thanks again,