Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

06SEP08 PMDG MD-11 Progress Update

Haha yeah a real one, well i hope it will be released before your birthday:)Hope there will be an update very soon!!Martijn

Guest XM DUDE

Sounds like we will have to wait longer for the FS9 version, but it will be worth it.

Guest DeltaSimTek

Hey XM DUDE, I worked on that simulator in Long Beach. Probably saw you there. Now working at Delta on the MD-11 sims here in ATL

Guest XM DUDE

>Hey XM DUDE, I worked on that simulator in Long Beach.>Probably saw you there. Now working at Delta on the MD-11 sims>here in ATLThat's cool I remember getting off 3rd shift and trying to get some flight time in the sim, one time I rember staying until 3 AM one time, that was totally fun, we did engine failures and all kinds of stuff.I must have this sim!

Guest sunbear

Didn't know they had an MD-11 at ATL. Was this at the ALteon location?jack

Guest DeltaSimTek

Delta still has two MD-11 Full Flight Simulators. They rent time out to World Airways at the moment but have rented to others like Fed Ex and UPS. Not Alteon.

Guest XM DUDE

>Delta still has two MD-11 Full Flight Simulators. They rent>time out to World Airways at the moment but have rented to>others like Fed Ex and UPS. Not Alteon.That makes sense as I don't think Delta operates MD-11 any longer.

Guest hmstiger

Three engines. Long range Boeings and Airbuses do it with two. Less maintenance etc.

Guest Sherv-cls

Great news to hear. I just bought your 747-400x and it's great! Only problem is that I'm too lazy too read all of the manuals haha. After I fully learn the 747 you can bet that I'll be buying this MD-11. Great work guys.Sherv

Guest DeltaSimTek

>Three engines. Long range Boeings and Airbuses do it with>two. Less maintenance etc. I guess that explains the 747 and A340 ;)

Guest XM DUDE

>Great news to hear. I just bought your 747-400x and it's>great! Only problem is that I'm too lazy too read all of the>manuals haha. After I fully learn the 747 you can bet that>I'll be buying this MD-11. Great work guys.>>ShervYeah PMDG is one of the few developers that just keep putting out great products.

>Three engines. Long range Boeings and Airbuses do it with>two. Less maintenance etc. Uh Boeing yes, they did some years later. However with Airbus the competitor to the MD-11 did it with FOUR... which is still vaild today BTW. You can't compare an A330 to an MD-11, the MD-11 is more capable then that.Markus

Markus Burkhard