Sign in to follow this  
GerarDream

Airac cycle 0810?

I can't found it. I have downloaded just a few minutes ago the AIRAC 0810 from Navdata but I can't found the usual cycle_08## from the PMDG support. It is not necessary?Sorry if it was answered before, I can't (couldn't?) found it.ThanksGerry Renvebad and ugly argentine pilot :-eek

Yeah, it's not there. Unfortunately, Dan has been having some computer woes. Hopefully soon.- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

>Sorry if it was answered before, I can't (couldn't?) found>it.>>Thanks>>Gerry Renve>bad and ugly argentine pilot :-eek Try "I couldn't find it". ;)

Dan has a new rig... waited two weeks for a mobo replacement, took several hours to build it and six hours troubleshooting to get Vista to recognize a formated HDD... so, hope to return to my hobby in a few days... first gotta spend all day updating windows, and office, and drivers and so on then do some bookkeeping chores. First things first.

Dan Downs KCRP

It's OK. I know it. I format my PC every month or so (I'm a little idiot maybe and make dangerous tests :-roll ) So I know how many time it costs.Let's him take his time, of course. I only want to know if the cycle is necessary.ThanksAnd sorry for my bad and ugly english, I do my best.... and it is too low :-DGerry