Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Looking for the promised Airbus?

Guest Mower

I am locked at 22fps with no>jaggies, blurring, full clouds, no shimmering. Runs super>smooth as silk.On the ground with AI set to 100%?I can get much btter than 22FPS in the air but rarely get above single digits on the ground with 80-100 % AI while running the PMDG 744x.

Guest FrancoisH

One thing is true about great development teams... They was for a part in US and I think this is why almost all planes that got first really well simulated was Boeing, not Airbus.On the other hand, when the market got more open to Europe, Germany at the head of it, there was some evolution on this way. Russian people was staying with Tupolev (really nice simulation anyway, especially the Tu-154M from Project Tupolev).Now, with Aeroflot using A320, as well as many other european and US companies, I think Airbus is more "visible" and many people changed their minds and started to like Airbus all around the world.There's a market for Airbus add-on. PSS first made something but was not updated or almost from the FS2002, I still fly with it anyway. Wilco/Feelthere came to it and gave us a product that have poor FBW simulation, a stupid autopilot unable to do an OPEN DESC or CLB and intercept correctly altitude without overshooting it for more than 1000ft if you descend too quickly, unable to establish on a ILS correctly... unable to fly with one engine out as the FBW would allow, etc...I think there's a great project on the way to be released Soon