Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

MD-11 Release: 0100 UTC

Guest XM DUDE

>Captains,>>We will be releasing the long awaited PMDG MD-11 for FSX at>0100UTC.>>That is all. :D :)I must say, I'm jealous of the people that can run FSX, I have a 1.8 GIG Dell Inspiron I fly on, so I will have to wait about another or so, but it will be so worth it. I used to work on the MD-11 flight control system at Douglas and the manuel bring back memorys.This will be a hot seller.

Ryan, instead of showing us more reading material, how about telling us the price??? Hmmm???

Guest pilot-joey

The forums are getting faster again, fortunately. Unfortunately it's getting really late here. Almost 0400AM so it's sometime bedtime. And that time arrives very, very soon I can say. A pity it's not released yet. Allthough I don't blame anyone or so :(. Enjoy west coasters!Regards, Joey

>Ryan, instead of showing us more reading material, how about>telling us the price??? Hmmm???I just posted the price a few responses up.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Ted_Pan

isnt that symbol for Euro?Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, AlaskaCore 2 Duo E64004gb RAMnVidia GTS8800 640mbVista 32

Yes it is Euro.82 USD for the FSX version ;)

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guys,Please don't try to order until we give the go ahead here - there's some issues we're still trying to work out with the order processing.Prices:EUR 59.99 for the FSX or FS9 versions alone - same as the 744.EUR 89.99 for the combo that includes both versions.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>isnt that symbol for Euro?>>Regards,>Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska>>Core 2 Duo E6400>4gb RAM>nVidia GTS8800 640mb>Vista 32Yep, you are right. It is Euro. I completely fail at life. lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest SVA121

It's 5am here... would've loved to purchased it tonight!Any how,enjoy it guys.Mo

Guest MC130E_CC

The price looks like it's in EURO so wouldn't

hey i am very impressedonly 59 euro for fsx version thats a truly great pricebut where is the download linkis it here yet - i am somewhat confusedBo

Bo Klop

Hehe so finally I got the first one the correct price !I think for a 4 years product is worth the price and especially when it's made by a 9 working people... ! Good Job ...Let's this now if it is really impressive ingame can't wait to test that :)