Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tabs

MD-11 Release: 0100 UTC

Captains,We will be releasing the long awaited PMDG MD-11 for FSX at 0100UTC.That is all. :D :)EDIT - the aircraft is released, go get it!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I can't wait but it is well past my bedtime! :D (01:00z/02:00BST)Get ready!!!

Hi folksTime for a nap! Sorry folks, too late over here...-1 :-haloSee ya tomorrow in the new office :-jumpy Over and outBruno

Ryan, I hope that the PMDG servers are capable of handling at least 100+ transactions within the space of 10-15 minutes when this aircraft is released for purchasing. By the looks of it, that may be a conservative estimate.While on this topic, could you PLEASE inform us of the price now so that we can ensure we have the necessary funds to purchase this aircraft and also inform us of the download size so as to ensure we have the required space on our hard drives?

Bah..... Humbug Ryan!!!!I must sleep now and am out tomorrow.Wow..... wow is me:(

In a little over 10 minutes this thread has been viewed 170+ times!I'm guessing maybe 500 purchases in the first hour????Best regards,Robin.

Even better, an aircraft that we can thunder down the runway in! :D:D:D

I believe many will call sick tommorow at wokr xaxa.Enjoy guys a truly great airplane!!!Chris

Hmm 3'o clock in the morning here will it be.. Allthough try to stay up till 3, buy it. Set everything up and go to bed. Tomorrow I will let her fly to a far country with KLM and going to work :( (Offline ofcourse!)! PMDG, you guys rocks, that's all :(!Best regards, Joey

>I believe many will call sick tommorow at wokr xaxa.>>>Enjoy guys a truly great airplane!!!>>>ChrisNot an option for me here, but I will fly her tomorrow. Nevertheless :(! And now going back to the manuals.Regards, Joey

If Robert is in Long Beach today, and since I'm just up the 405 in Carson this week on a business trip, can I just pickup my copy a bit early? :) This is gonna be a long week, waiting to get back to my FSX rig at the house in Charleston to give it a go :(

>I believe many will call sick tommorow at wokr xaxa.>>>Enjoy guys a truly great airplane!!!>>>ChrisI would have called sick were it not for a meeting at work, grrrrr those darn meetings.Well, off to bed now i'll be flying her when i get home from work. I looked at the forum and all the website so much that i might actually dream about the Big Mac, nice dreams.If it is so exciting for us i cannot even begin to imagine how it must be for the developers after all those years working on it.

I fear the same. It's like New Years Eve, instead with a bottle Champaign all of the US, Europe and Asia too (just out of bed) are sitting in front of the computer, CC ready.:) Gerrit