Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest XM DUDE

What is the FS9 MD-11 status?

Just wondering what is the status of the FS9 version as many FS9 captains are wondering.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It would be nice if we FS9ers got the same progress reports as our FSX cousins - of whom I am extremely jealous at the moment ;-)

Yeah it seem pretty quiet as far as MD-11 FS9 info.Michael Pare.

>Let them make some money with the combo version, and then>we'll have it... ;)I don't think that is as much as a factor as just getting it ready as it is slightly different programming from FSX so I can understand it could take a month as one thing I love about PMDG is they don't rush out a half baked product and let you be the programmer and troubleshooter.Even if it took a year it would be worth it.Michael Pare.

I hope it will be faster than one yearMarek RomanowskiCassubian Airways Team

>I hope it will be faster than one year>>Marek Romanowski>Cassubian Airways TeamFrom what I heard,Nov sometime.Michal Pare.

We probably won't have anything to share on it for a few weeks at least. Part of the US team is overseas in Europe right now actually.

>We probably won't have anything to share on it for a few>weeks at least. Part of the US team is overseas in Euro pe>right now actually.So that could even mean early December if ai read that right. I want an MD-11 for Christmas!Michael Pare.

Hi!If the plane is just 4 or 6 weeks away, is nearly finished. Then, i think that it will be good if the team can post some screenshots of the plane in FS9 (Exterior, VC, panels, etc)I had never seen an MD11 screenshot in FS9.

Yah if history is any indication then the 4-6 week estimate is definitely nowhere near how long its gonna take.-Jonathan G.CYWGCanUk Scenery