Hello sommeone try to installe in P3Dv3 the Flight1 LVLD767 300 xx

I try it but a message when i click OK for flight the panel initilisation failure réinstall Leveld 767............ ?

I like this Plane to to to much :smile:

Patrick

• Upvote 1

14 Long Lost Elderly Men were recently seen in a Hoop, rambling on about PONSKY, PONDEROSA, ANNOUNCEMENTY and 2 GHz Pentiums... But being almost there, they were too late as the duck they ate flew right off the track into the soup, where it spread and flappered it's wings and laid a Funny One. So unfortunately...the Hoop transformed into a Noop again and the Patch still isn't sticky enough. Ergo...the Quest continues...where it should have stopped at the Zebra...

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

On 4/15/2017 at 11:00 PM, Ferd_Berful said:

I am in Pencilvania

Thanked for the announcementy so we knew it about.

On 11/21/2002 at 9:30 AM, Guest jase439 said:

This sad pitiful little thread through all of its maimed and twisted existence has risen once more from its drunken grave like the dread spectre of doom. Will it ever die?

No, I don’t think it will.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Oh @OzWhitey I bestow the Title "Necromancer of the year 2022" upon thee! 

Enrique Vaamonde

The beautiful thing is that it doesn't die. I have long found both Ponsky and Pandenorosa. And it already lives in me. And a lot has changed over the years. Now we are looking for a complete visual reality and forget to follow the accuracy. . It was the time of the search and we were flying for real then. And Fred brought joy, carefree times we have seen. We smile, it makes us young.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

43 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

The beautiful thing is that it doesn't die. I have long found both Ponsky and Pandenorosa. And it already lives in me. And a lot has changed over the years. Now we are looking for a complete visual reality and forget to follow the accuracy. . It was the time of the search and we were flying for real then. And Fred brought joy, carefree times we have seen. We smile, it makes us young.

Announcementy or it didn't happen!

Enrique Vaamonde