Sign in to follow this  
Ferd_Berful

Poskey on the announce...junior

:-lol Ferd, please tell me what you think about the future of PIC2 and/or POSKY's new 767 ?Tero

PPL(A)

well, I think that if someone could develop an aircraft that did not display the extremely exagerated adverse yaw that is apparent on many of these models, we would be moving in a positive direction with regard to hand flying the aircraft on final. I see many references to rudder pedal inputs on these forums and I must say that rudder inputs on jet transports are for emergency use and crosswinds, most pilots feet go flat on the floor once safely accelerating clean and dont come back on till approach and then just to guard for engine failure or hardover and be ready to brake and for crosswind inputs. There is also a misconception that an airplane, at altitude, would use autopilot rudder inputs, via the yaw damper, to compensate for crosswinds. I can assure you that is not true but i here it even from check airmen. Apparent wind is straight on the nose with momentary variations that result from the laws of inertia, not aerodynamics. Any apparent "crab angle" only exists with regard to ground track and are transparent to the aircaft's aerodynamic awareness. And no one uses the rudder to sneak back to the localizer, no one.

Guest Murf

Ferd,I can't understand you when your write like this. Can you go back to the old way?:)

Guest Murf

I have provided a translation of the previous post from english back into ferdish..."Well, I think, that if who - that would be capable to develop the plane which did not show very much exagerated adverse, blink, which is obvious in many of these models, we would move to a positive management(manual) (direction) with the attitude(relation) to delivery of flight the plane in the end. I see many references (recommendations) to inputs(entrances) of a pedal of a rudder at these forums, and I should speak I, that those inputs(entrances) of a rudder in vehicles of splash - for use of an emergency, and winds of a bias (bias), the majority of legs(foots) of the pilot goes, the plan in an apartment once certainly cleans(removes) acceleration and the placed returnings in to the center and then to protect only for refusal (failure) of the engine or hardoverAnd, be ready to brake and for inputs(entrances) in a wind of a bias (bias). There is also a wrong representation that the plane, in height, would use inputs(entrances) in a rudder of the autopilot, a way which amortiguador blink, to give indemnification to winds of a bias (bias). I can assure you, that it - not the truth, but I here still pilots of the check (check). The obvious wind is directly in a nose with changes (versions) momentбneas that result of laws of inertia, not aerodynamic. Angulo obvious from cangrejo only exists is relative, grind a trace, and - transparent it is scarlet aerodynamic knowledge aircaft. And nobody uses a rudder to move furtively the opposite is scarlet localizer, anybody."

Guest LLgaz

>>>>>>>>>>well, I think that if someone could develop an aircraft that did not display the extremely exagerated adverse yaw that is apparent on many of these models, we would be moving in a positive direction with regard to hand flying the aircraft on final. I see many references to rudder pedal inputs on these forums and I must say that rudder inputs on jet transports are for emergency use and crosswinds, most pilots feet go flat on the floor once safely accelerating clean and dont come back on till approach and then just to guard for engine failure or hardover and be ready to brake and for crosswind inputs. There is also a misconception that an airplane, at altitude, would use autopilot rudder inputs, via the yaw damper, to compensate for crosswinds. I can assure you that is not true but i here it even from check airmen. Apparent wind is straight on the nose with momentary variations that result from the laws of inertia, not aerodynamics. Any apparent "crab angle" only exists with regard to ground track and are transparent to the aircaft's aerodynamic awareness. And no one uses the rudder to sneak back to the localizer, no one.<<<<<<<<

Ah Ferd, thanks many you for goods information! Very anticipated wait this message! If people of the D-Level only having one spark with humour, they make write you to it manual :)And please you excuse likes it which writes false tone name at last post office. Greeting and thus,Jan, MR

Actually, Ferd is right, airline pilots keep their feet off of the pedals after takeoff and keep em off unil A/P disco prior to landing. BUT, herein lies the problem:When builds mine own airbus, a 767 is falsely accused of flying in the snow when all feet are massaging on the v4 767. SO, can an accelerating mallard simulate and the engine failure come to him? If not, then we thinks it bought a flame on the approach and only then can Tuesday be sold for a picture of mud. Only time will tell my friends! Well just have to wait for the release of the product.Regards,Mike T.

Guest WorkingStiff

Just posting to keep my Login ID active.