Sign in to follow this  
Steve Halpern

Some new specifications!

Guest Mark McG

Steve,thanks for posting this - that is a most comprehensive list.

Guest Murf

Hi Ryan,Using Firefox 1.0 here and it looks ok. Might this be a problem with a setting or Firefox plugin?

Guest TrafficTraffic

It looks OK to me in FireFox 1.0.Lee Hetherington, PP-ASEL (KBED)

Guest Steve_Park

Same here with FireFox 1.0 at 1600x1200. Look's perfect, except purchase page doesn't work (yet).And I can't wait to try the tail hook and this new option from that page: New carrier options.Steve ParkKSDF

Guest Matthias1975

Hey Steve,are you the one racing with a Chevy for Richard Childress at NASCAR? ;-)

:-eek :-jumpy I can't wait! Looks like it'll have some fun new features!

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest Jaaky

>>> Virtual Cockpit - Gauges fully functional and clickable. <<> A/P disconnection switch (as on yoke). A/T disconnection switch (as on throttles) <<>> Multiple voices sets for Captain, F/O, Ground & Cabin crew. <<

Guest Mark McG

Will the overhead panel be completely clickable in the VC ?Yes. A/P disconnection switch (as on yoke). A/T disconnection switch (as on throttles) What does that mean ?On the real 767 there are switches on the Yoke and thrust levers that allow the pilot to disconnect the autopilot without using the switches on the MCP. These switches can now be added to your own flight controls setup.

Guest Jaaky

>Will the overhead panel be completely clickable in the VC>?>>Yes. That's marvelous !!!>On the real 767 there are switches on the Yoke and thrust>levers that allow the pilot to disconnect the autopilot>without using the switches on the MCP. These switches can now>be added to your own flight controls setup.In the 'old' verson I had the A/P assigned to a button on my yoke via the FS2002 assignments. When re-activating the A/P from the yoke button the Dissengage bar on the MCP would stay in the disengage position, I'm not sure how that works in the real aircraft. Could you pls. shed light on that and how it is handeled in the Level-D sim???Thanks,

Guest Mark McG

Hi Jaaky,on the real 767 there is a switch next to the pilot's thumb that allows the autopilot to be disconnected. This doesn't move the Disengage Bar on the MCP. Pressing it a second time cancels the A/P disconnect warnings. The new Soft Autopilot in LDS mimics this exactly.

Guest lcrenier

In the old version you had only the possibility to assign joystick buttons (keys) to move the A/T switch and the A/P disco bar on the MCP But in the real aircraft, there is indeed a special button on the yoke to disconnect the A/P without moving the MCP bar and buttons on the throttles to disconnect the A/T without moving the A/T switch.That's what is modelled now. See also my post in the thread about virtual F/O to get more infos on what these switches actually do.