Sign in to follow this  
afraj

Unable to see aircrafts under SB

Hello guys i have a been a SB user for a couple of years during the SATCO time, and i never had problems with traffic not showing. Now and under FS2004 i can see the traffic in the TCAS of SB, but not visually on FS2004. I start normally by opening SB Relay, i start SB Host, SB.exe type in 127.0.0.1, And sign on normally. I am not really sure if i am doing something wrong.Please Help Me If You Can.Best Regards Adib Afraj

Always look for the simple things first. Check your multiplayer range in SB. Last time this happened to me, my multiplayer range had somehow gotten set to off.Chuck CYXU

It's set to normal i actually played with it from different ranges. it's got to be something else. Best Regards Adib Afraj

One thing that is different in FS2004 is that FS join as multiplayer to SBRelay and not as host. Look in FS Chat window and check if planes are added.Jos

I tried but no difference i even shut off my firewall i was thinking that might block something but without any result. Help Will Be Appreciated.Best Regards Adib Afraj

I have the same problem... I can't see other aircrafts.:(

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Par Pierce

Last night I found out why SB wasn't working properly with FS9. It appeared that I was connected but I couldn't see A/C. I found these directions in the SB Relay 'Readme' file and now everything works.--------------------A NOTE ABOUT FSUIPC:--------------------You can download FSUIPC version 3 for FS2004 from www.schiratti.com/dowson.html Put the FSUIPC.dll file in the "...Modules" folder under FS2004. If you haven't registered FSUIPC version 3, you can use the free code below that allows it to work with SquawkBox 2.3. Start FS2004, create a flight, click the Modules menu, select FSUIPC, click the "Register an application program" button (NOT the "Register FSUIPC" button), and enter the following info (it's best to copy and paste):Program name: SquawkboxKey: LWVQ 7I2V 9GPBGood Luck!Par