Sign in to follow this  
Guest perchas

High Quality Panels

Guest Mark McG

Rafael,that looks stunning. Looking forward to seeing more photos of your work.

Guest captain777

dios mio!!! Que fantastico!This is GREAT!!! So...the three important questions that everyone will ask:1. How long did it take to make?2. How much did it cost?3. How did you do it (plans)?I am not a web programmer...hopefully someone else is. (i'll learn, if you'll make my panels :) )great job. Share.

Forget JAVA. Forget website. Post pictures here with explanation. I think someone can make a page with a tutorial for your technique once we see how you do the panels.Best wishes,Tuomas

Guest rahulsh

Gasp!!! Incredible work!I'm holding on to my panel creation till I hear from you... do post the technique used in these panels.

Guest hatrick

Wow! Nice work! I'd like to see more pictures and instructions. Dan

Guest PoRrEkE

besides .. NO ONE uses Java for websites ;)what you mean is Javascript and both have nothing to do with eachoter.then again, you don't need javascript either to make a page but you need html or xhtm (if you want to go modern)

Guest PoRrEkE

as far as i can see .. this panel looks like exact the same thing as the real fokker50 panel I got here ..so this is indeed super good work.BUT I believe Mr here used some special machines which most of us won't have access to so I don't really dream of being able to make such a thing easely and for a good price ...however... feel free to surprise me !

Hi,this is a very PRO job!!If you can, please give us more info about the way and the concept of manufacture. Is it from Plexi? Used laser to cut it, what kind of paint used, etc?ThanksEddie ArmaosAthens-Greece

Guest deltaflight

Looking close it appears to be 3 seperate layers of 1/16" plexi which gives it that milled look.It is fantastic looking. I'm curious to see how he did the lettering or if that was done professionaly.Mike

Guest 777 builder

YES YES.....please share with us all how you made this panel!!!!Please we all are dying to knowthanksand it looks great

Guest cadum

Hello,If you want I may be able to help you with your website ...For more info mail me at cadum@mpc.com.brThanks,Cadu

Hi Rafael...great work...where did you get the knobs...I need to buy some for my King Air project...if you tell me the P/N's and supplier I can order...many thanks...JB

Guest perchas

Hi all:I request you to all patience, I prefer to put the photos when everything is finished, I am hoping that they arrive the LED to me for illumination. Thank you very much Cadu, acceptance your help to finish my WEB, I have translated to the Spanish lenguage the FSBUS WEB, mi webpage is http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/karmo/homecockpit/ it is without finishing, so that I have surrendered of all the problems that create to me.JB... the knobs can be acquired in www.conectrol.com or www.telkron.es these are:BO14G6.- Knob 14G6 gray 14mm, shaft 6 mm. Euros 0.65BOT14G.- Cap T14G gray, red, black, etc. Euros 0.08BOF14N.- Arrow F14N black. Euros 0.07BO21G6.- Knob 21G6 Gray 21mm, shaft 6mm. Euros 0.80SaludosRafael