Sign in to follow this  

I am curious What if?

Not a Pole Really...........Honestly ........:)If for a unexplained reason you were aloud only One aircraft and One panel and one Texture what would they be ?I spent Ages thinking about this and could not belive how hard it is with all the choices there are .I decided Mike Stones 727 with the Richard Probst Panel and The Jamaica texture and spend all my time Flying the Carabien :)That would be Ok for me ,What would you choose?

Guest Heather 636

I certainly hope that I NEVER have to make such a choice, but I suppose if I had to, it would be the one you see in my signature. Just love my old classics and radial engines.Cheers!Heather

Guest Eagle92395

Reno Air Package P-51 with the Miss America paint... or one of Garry Smiths highly reflective paint schemes.

Hi Anniette :)You've really got me there! :-lol It would probably be the POSKY 767-300ER in AA colors :) I would use a hybrid panel that I've put together, and sounds by Ryuji Ozawa :) Ideally I would have these aircraft:-POSKY 763 AAProject Airbus A300-600R (hopefully with updated lights ;)) AAPOSKY 747-100 BA LandorPOSKY 747-200 BA LandorBWIA TriStar by Mike Stone in BW oc and nc :)http://www.aavirtual.com/images/aav2207_banner.gif

HiI'm sorry, but it would really be a Douglas DC2 PH-AJU Uiver. :-)Not only, because it was the predecessor of the DC3, but also because of the great step forward it was in aviation. Gone with the tube- frame-linnen and wood planes, this was the first succesfull all-metal passenger airplane.Also it was a tremendous achievement to become second in the 1934 London-Melbourne race, not as a racing plane, but flown as a passenger flight. And they were used on the longest regular airline in the 30-ies: the Amsterdam Batavia line.This plane, and these real life adventures really got me hooked on Flighsimulator since FS95. Before that it was merely flying around Meigs an San francisco, and doing the little fighter game, then still included in the earlier FS versions.http://www.avsim.com/hangar/flight/dc2uiver/twa.gif No DC3 without a DC2;-)Cheers, Rob CappersVisit http://www.avsim.com/hangar/flight/dc2uiver/index.htm

Well Alpha, that's a real tough one.For a 'fun' aircraft I would join Iain with the RealAir Sim SF260I love flying the 767PIC with POSKY plane and lots of liveries, because I fly for a UK holiday Charter VA I guess the 'My Travel' livery although I love the AA livery.I also love flying the FS2k PSS 747, either Singapore Megatop, Qantas F1, or Lufthansa Expo 2000 livery.Thank goodness I am not forced to fly only one aircraft :(

Easy! Falcon 50. Make it in and out of alot more airports than a 757 or Md80 which would have been a close second.Cas

I AM a die-hard. Has to be the one plane that has brought me more hours and to more places in the sim then any other. The good old Beaver. Nothing beats a Beaver! ;) Paint scheme???? I have about about 20 of them and I like them all. That would be the tougher part of the question! It would have to be the green one I painted for myself. Panel...stock panel.Don

Guest Iain Spowart

Don,I know what you're talking about, and you know what you're talking about, but I wonder if anyone else here does! :-lolIain Spowart,Scotland.