Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check this site out ! live aircraft l

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sweet Man,Its kind of like a free Flight Tracker. Thanks for the post.Take care,-CJ

There's one for Vegas, Atlanta, JFK, Miami, and a few others I believe. Pretty neat stuff. :-)Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designer-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 40.41 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298

I found the Las Vegas one but can't find the others. Do you know the addresses for them? Thanks, Bob.

Hey...this is really cool :)Aircraft type...and everything....awesome

Thanks for these links! It's quite an amazing insight into the life of ATC....-John

Yep. Pretty cool. I saw this on the news long time ago. It was intended to be used by residence near airport (LAX came first) to quickly identify aircrafts that with excessive noise. The idea is, if you live near LAX, and a roaring loud plane flies over your house on final, you can quickly identify the plane on your computer, like UA1234 for example, and you then report to the authority "hey, UA1234 just flew over my house". It's supposed to help identifying loud planes. That's about it.

Hey!!!My city is there! I've seen the site before. Don't remember it showing my city in it though! I was on the 405 today, and saw an American Eagle Jetstream, Southwest 737 and a Aeroflot 767 land-yeah, was in a bit of traffic. :) I wonder how "realtime" this thing is. Maybe next time I'll call my mom when she is coming back from work and ask her if she sees a plane. But, yeah, cool site.http://turnhead.com/dot/alex/banner-retro-cool.gif

well after sept 11 they soon took all that off including the arrival destination and aircraft IDwhat a pity

Yeah this is really awesome! Thanks for the links. Watched a couple airports for over an hour last night. Now all we need is some brilliant 3rd party designer to link this to FS2K2's AI system! Now that would be cool! :-kewl Adam

yes i must agree... they are great ! the only inconvenient is there is a slight delay in flight tracks of about 10mn for security reasons...too badHenry. CYXT

The flight number, departing and arrival destinations are only reported if you use the replay option to play back tracks from previous days. And i can't find a JFK site. Looks like there isn't ... http://www4.passur.com/lga.html just replace the airport code (in this case 'lga') in the URL to whichever you seek to see if it's there.:-beerchug