Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

Avsim Bashing on the Simflight.com Page!!

Saw this on the Simflight Page today... Somrthing just doesn't sit right with about how they handled this.Quote:"Columns Wednesday, January 05 @ 18:38:35 CET Correction To Avsim's ReviewIn their 'quest' not to mention FSAddon Publishing (or simFlight) anywhere, Avsim got it all wrong in their review of Bill Lyons' wonderful Custom Classic X package. Cartwright mentions the co-operation between Bill and Richard Goldstein on providing a custom made Magic One hangar to the Orcas Island package. He's running a year or so behind though by 'thinking' Orcas Island is a Lago publication. It is published by FSAddon Publishing of course, as is Lake Wenatchee and Misty Fjords, two other top-products deliberately never mentioned on Avsim's 'news' pages. A shame that Avsim is withholding valuable information from their loyal readers...... fortunately many of them have found their way to simFlight where we have an OPEN policy as regards to FS NEWS ! Hey.... if they won't say it.. we will !! ."Just thought you guys should know! I still think this is the best site in the flightsim community! :-cool-Jason Peters E-3 AWACS Flight Engineer USAF (Former B-52H Crew Chief) Jason.Peters@cox.nethttp://www.feelthere.com/banner/erjpilot.jpg

Wow, now that was an interesting link! Good to see Avsim doing so well! Like I said before, I read that and it just didn't feel right. I thought Fellow Avsimmers should know! Thanks Tom. :-)-Jason Peters E-3 AWACS Flight Engineer USAF (Former B-52H Crew Chief) Jason.Peters@cox.nethttp://www.feelthere.com/banner/erjpilot.jpg

As one person with a huge level of respect for both you, Tom, and Francois Dumas...I think you went a bit far in attempting to link Ferdy and Francois. Please rethink, even in light of the trouble between you two, it hardly ranks with the fsplanet saga.Respectfully,Bob Bernstein

I have great respect and admiration for all those that contribute their time to the benefit of the FS community whether they be freeware,payware or website owner.