Hi Damian, Jim,I like AS2004 as it is now. I would almost dare to say AS2004 is close to perfect at the moment, taking FS2004 limits into account. Though we just have a brand new AS2004.5 release, I realy wonder what you have in store for us in the near future. I've seen some suggestions, like mine (http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=171&topic_id=12459&mesg_id=12459&page=3), adding support for paused FS2004 etc. Would you mind sharing your plans with us? :-)Regards,Henk-Jan

Hi Henk-Jan,The only news I can share at the moment is that we are actively improving AS technology for the next version, and we have several new products in the works. All of this is a ways out right now, but more information on our development efforts will be available soon. In the mean-time, please feel free to make requests and suggestions, we will consider all feedback... As always, AS development is lead by our users!Your suggestion for shadow control is a good one :)

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

One suggestion is when you use the flight planner it tells you the average wind direction and speed. Would it also be possible to add the average headwind or tailwind for those users who have difficulty being able to work out that during their flight what tailwindheadwind they will have.RegardsJason