Hi,SO foggy at high altitudes doesn't quite sound right! At a maximum of 59 you should get a distant haze, but not around your plane. Are you limiting visibility through registered FSUIPC also? Might want to reset FSUIPC and click on the weather settings Off button. Could it be that you are flying in a cloud layer? If you can, a screenshot of what you are expereincing may help us!Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter

Guest saywhuut

>Hi,>>SO foggy at high altitudes doesn't quite sound right! At a>maximum of 59 you should get a distant haze, but not around>your plane. Are you limiting visibility through registered>FSUIPC also? Might want to reset FSUIPC and click on the>weather settings Off button. Could it be that you are flying>in a cloud layer? If you can, a screenshot of what you are>expereincing may help us!>>Hope this helps,>Jim>>http://www.hifisim.com/>Active Sky V6 Development Team>Active Sky V6 Proud Supporter>HiFi Beta Team>Radar Contact SupporterOk, here is a screenshot. I slewed up to about FL370 real quick just to show what was going on. I dont have a registered FSUIPC and clicked all weather off and fs9 haze layer and fog generation are off as well.here is the link to the example of what i'm talking about.http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/9680/screenshot1hb.jpg

Hi,Hard to tell with the panel in the way, but I would say that looks right. If you want perfectly clear the limit at 60.Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter

You should be happy to get a picture like this! :-)I also have the options set as recommended and never get a visibility like this. Always this &%$#

Guest saywhuut

>You should be happy to get a picture like this! :-)>I also have the options set as recommended and never get a>visibility like this. Always this &%$#

OK - thanks very much for your help, I'll try it out and I'll keep you informed, of course...

Hi,You can edit wx-influenced themes directly via text editor (like notepad). I recommend copying the existing wx-influenced.thm (in modulesASGraphicsThemes) to a new custom theme like mytheme.thm, then editing to remove the lines for sky color (Dawn, Day, Dusk, Night).. then choose this new custom theme in ASv6 for auto-submit. Same goes for any other category you want to "disable" for wx-influenced themes. Just remove the lines you don't want.FWIW you can modify random or all other normal non-wx-influenced themes directly through the interface, enabling/disabling categories using the checkbox in the selection details screen (then saving the theme if desired).The editing of wx-influenced themes through the interface will be added in the future.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi Stephen,did you delete the numbers of the visibility limits? And did you do anything in the FSUIPC?

Moin Ruediger,I didn't change anything in the limits, nor did I change the FSUIPC settings. But - this morning I tried out a flight from BKK to HKG and it worked. It really worked!I had vis limit to 59 nm as recommended, weather in FSUIPC switched off and I just took one of the smooth horizon themes in ASG. So, if anybody hasn't realized yet: this is an amazing peace of software! :-)Regards from HH-EppendorfStefan

where can you select smooth horizon in asg

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750

Guest tomyeah

maybe somebody could make an easy tutorial with pics for this "soft horizon" + ASv6 ?regards, tom.