Sign in to follow this  
Jayjay

To Damian - I made a big mistake

Hello Damian,Boy! at the age of 69 I should have known better!I wanted to order the bundle ASX and X Graphics, so I went to Hifi's shop. My credit card was refused by Hifi's shop(although I checked with Visa and tey told me it was ok) so I went to Simmarket and hit the wrong button, so I only ordered ASX!!! Is there a way to correct my stupid mistake? I have already downloaded ASX.Thanks in advance,J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Have you tried going back to Simmarket, ordering ASG using your Simmarket account, and seeing if you get ASG at a reduced price?

Yes Victor, I did try but I got the following answer : As outlined on the product page, this is not possible.J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Hi,Please write to us at support@hifisim.com explaining your situtation, we can work something out..Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Thanks Damian,E-mail sent.J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Not only does Hifi produce an excellent weather interface for our preferred flightsims, you guys also provide excellent customer service. I made the mistake and you folks corrected it.Many thanks from a long time customer.J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI