Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Tom...

What is Ramen? :-hah :-lol (from the survey) lol Happy New Year Guys! Best Regards Derek Beal :-wavePROUD RUSSIAN/CANADIAN! :D

I think that they are Japanese(or at least Oriental) noodles..Ed Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

Very cheap dried noodles with a chicken or beef flavor packet that college kids have been known to eat in lieu of other foods as they are very, very cheap and the money can then be spent on beer.. :-)My teenage son would rather eat those than many other foods!They're good!Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Yeah but...Look at the sodium content of those buggers. They are about 40% or more sodium, and that will lead to High Blood Pressure. Trust me!

But won't the beer bring that pressure back down again? ;-)

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Yeah..thats why my body looks like what it does...and probably so does yours! We ate our ramen noodles a few years ago!Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Ohhhhhhh so they are like those Ichiban and Mr.Noodles type things! :-lol hahaha I used to eat those things dry :-hah crunch up the big block of conjoined noodles then open the bag, sprinkle in the flavouring then shake the bag up again then eat :-hah haha Those were always good until you got to the last bit with all the salty flavour at the bottom haha Mmm Mmm Mmm Sodium! :9 Thanks guysBest Regards Derek Beal :-wavePROUD RUSSIAN/CANADIAN! :D

Nope.. that's why I take some five different medicines to keep my BP in check and I am on a low sodium diet. :-lol Those things are killers!