Sign in to follow this  

The best C-130.

Which is the best plane, panel for fs2k2 and where can i downloaded??TIA

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I like the Hercules C-130 Hellinic Air Force by Maximos Sevastopoulos and the panel by Clive Ryan.

I got interested in the C130 (I have one from FS2K). I found the recommended panel (Clive Ryan) but I cannot find Adrian's plane. Where can I find it?Thanks in advance.

I found the place, I saw the Coast Guard HC-130, but all it says is that the file can be found in Flightsim. I was there, where there are several versions of the C-130, but none by Adrian Brausch!Can you please be more precise?Thanks in advance.

I think for now Adrian's Herk is the best model out there. There are several to choose from. I think I've got about a half dozen already.I've done a little mod to Clive's panel- it's got the tail number on it now and I'm going to replace the non-working SKE with Eric Marciano's radar gauge soon. A new G-Max/FSDS2 bird with different model options (E, H, Ski, EC, MC, AC)would be cool. I'd love to see a true J-model with the new props and sweet cockpit.

out of curiosity - do anyone know if there is around an older two engine C123 (Fairchield?? - not sure) for 2002? I was looking around on flighsim ans avsim without much success.Dan

I believe Rey Lopez put one out for FS2002. I don't remember how it is quality-wise. I think it can be found at Simviation.com.

That's right...I'm not a huge fan of Rey's work. I also believe he takes himself way too seriously...the payware he sells through AirIdigo is nowhere near worth the money.

I have one designed by something called premier aircraftdesign that I get from simflightnetwork, but I have nothingto compare it to.130maffs.zipscott s..