Sign in to follow this  
MarkLawrence

757 PRO MANUALS RELEASED

Guest Trans_601

Thank you very much Graham! Now we have the manuals, we'll all be off reading now - so you more questions regarding a release - we promise!! :-)

Guest Nick Bartolotta

WOOT!!! :D :D :D

Guest DJL

This is awsome.. I just booted up my system after upgrading MoBo and CPU and I read about the manuals!!You guys are fantastic =)

forgot to day this in my last message.What great timing, my TrackIR 4, and CH yoke should arrive soon, and also PSS 757 will be releaed soon, how great:) :) :)

Thanks for releasing the manuals!!Maybe I am reading something wrong but the TOC (page 3)for PSS_B757_tech_part2.pdf [http://www.avsim.com/pss/manuals/PSS_B757_tech_part2.pdf] seems as though it is for the 777 series. The text appears to be for the 757 series though.Thanks Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

>Thanks for releasing the manuals!!>>Maybe I am reading something wrong but the TOC (page 3)for>PSS_B757_tech_part2.pdf>[http://www.avsim.com/pss/manuals/PSS_B757_tech_part2.pdf] >seems as though it is for the 777 series. The text appears to>be for the 757 series though.>>Thanks >>Kevin> >>>Hmmm. Intersting. Must have been an oversight on the writers of the manuals.Nice work in releasing the manuals PSS. I am off and reading now.Best Regards.

Thanks! And since this signify the imminent release, I finally hit the Pre Order button.

Rune B.

One word... WOOOOOHOOOOOO!:( :7 :-jumpy :-cool

Guest Phoenix 1

you sure that's one word ? ;)

Guest DJL

Actually it has to be... a Google search of "WOOOOOHOOOOO" returned over 28000 results ;PDJL

Guest cholo741

edited by ModCholo de la Isla

How can you say this???? I's ONE DAY, ONE DAY!!!, since they released the manuals!! --------------------------------------------------------------------Fredrik Bachke

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.