Sign in to follow this  
Ayster

PSS Shop?

The web support guy quit today! Doesn't look promising!! :(On a lighter note, the 777 is now available from Just Flight as a download product :)

With the exception of the Dash and the Vulcan, i have had all there planes but now I also think they have given up on FSX!Guy

Is there any updates here with Phoenix-Simulation Software? I purchased almost all of their planes because of the good reviews on their products and now I have replaced my harddrive and cannot re-install the products that I already paid for.I cannot install them because they require the PSS website to be up and running for activation.It seems that they have put in place this system for protecting their software against theft by piracy, but by not providing the full product I purchased, may be doing the same injustice they took such great pains avoid for themselves, to their customers.I hope that I am wrong. I hope Graham Waterfield has the integrity that his good reputation and previous reviews have indicated. I hope that Mr. Waterfield is not intending on abandoning his customers that purchased his products in good faith and by doing so, irresponsibly stealing their hard earned money.This is what Mr. Waterfield wrote to his customers:"We are suffering some difficulties right now but our hope is to be back up and running early in the new year.Meanwhile though, we are at this time talking steps to ensure all existing customers can have eithera) Access to their downloadable installersOr:( A Full install version of their purchased products"I understand and sympathize that people have their difficulties. On the other hand people also have responsibly to their customers. I hope Mr. Waterfield remembers his.

Guest Big Ron

And by now you should all be aware PSS closed completely and the site as of January 2008 has a notice stating what the basic problems are and that the site would be opening again shortly BUT of course that is now some 5 months ago so I guess you all form your own opinions but I would guess PSS is now no more.

Guest Big Ron

Well if we didn't know back then we sure as #### do now.PSS has ceased trading and as a company closed down following the resignation of their director Graham Waterfield.His son Anthony back in January 2008 stated via a temporary site that he was hoping to aquire all rights to PSS software/hardware/web site material and customer directory but I would guess that after some 7 months of total inactivity we can all assume that PSS no longer and will no longer exist.

I own only two PSS products, and I want to be able to download the service releases and additional freeware liveries that were posted to their site.

I owned nearly all of there aircraft since FS2002, now with a new pc any hope is gone for using them again, until perhaps they open up again.

I owned nearly all of there aircraft since FS2002, now with a new pc any hope is gone for using them again, until perhaps they open up again.
If you still have your old PC, you can easily transfer them across to the new PC's FS9 installation. There is plenty of help on this forum.John R

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.