Sign in to follow this  
Guest CS-THV

What would you like after the 757?

Guest CS-THV

Even though there are three A320 series coming, I would like to see PSS updating their old A320 package in order to have R. E. A. L. features (such as instrumentes with anti-alliasing, etc.), simulated IRUs with the cockpit test mode (you now, black instruments saying "HDG" and "CHECK ATT") just like your 777, AND (very important) some good Rob Young FDE. ;)Even though there are PMDG, Wilco/Feelthere and SSW A320's coming, I would like PSS to do this because those A320 are not going to be released before Xmas for sure and a new A320 by PSS based on the old version will be for sure done and released quickly, so there will be many time to enjoy a new PSS's A320 series and I think you would have many costumers because honestly everyone is desperate to get a new A320. ;)Cheers!

Hello Norman,(1) A340-500/600 long range Airbuses......However: Re-doing ALL of the Airbus series would be great as there are very few Airbuses out there. With more functionality for the panels. As PMDG also announced future A320 and possibly the rest of the Airbus family, it's only healthy for vendors to be kept on their toes to improve the quality of products that they get some competition for a change -so A319/320/321, A330, and A342/3 and the A340-500 and -600.(2) 747-400ER(3) Perhaps one of the longest range Canadair regional jets CRJ's.John Agbaba

Guest LAX5x5

I too would like to see an updated A330.-Ely

I want to get a Dash-8 fully functional (FMC, panels) in FS2004 based on the work already done - PLEASE !!!RegardsReinhard

Guest Daniel Pimentel

How about an A300? The A300 has NOT been done, SSW's is outdated at best.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

1)Embraer 190http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0766100/L/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0929225/L/2)CRJ 9003)A330Think its high time for a high end small jetliner. The E-190 is shaping up to be the killer of all regional jets. Very nice cockpit layout and its getting a lot of orders. Nobody is doing a real good jet of this type.Eric

Eric 

Hi there!I would definately like to see the Airbus A300-600 series, i don't think that anyone has attempted to create a complete Airbus package for Flight Simulator!How is the 757 going?RegardsJames

Norman,I've said it to you before, I will say it again, BAE146/AVRO 100 (Plus Family)!But a new Airbus fleet would be nice aswellBut nothing with props! :(Cheers

Hi,as there are already plenty of airbusses of the "new generation" visible at the horizon here comes my list:a) A310-200/300 and A300-600 (all share the same flightdeck so could be done like you did the T7 family):( CRJ-700/900c) 737-100/200thanks for asking!janosch

Guest flytom

Hi all,Would love to see a well made BAE146/AVRO 100 and or one of the shorts family aircraft 330,360 for old times sake.Looking forward to that other great airliner the 757.keep up the great work.Tom

Guest xose01

Hi Norman,My votes go-to1. British Aerospace 146/Avro RJ (strong favourite!!)2. Embraer 170,175,190,1953. Bombardier de Havilland Dash 8 Q400Thanks,Luis

Norman,1) 7872) 340 500/6003) 737 100/200 (something a bit retro!!)CheersKarl