Sign in to follow this  
Guest CS-THV

What would you like after the 757?

Guest jacob001

Perhaps you could re-visit Concorde and model what you didn't (debo, RAT, MSU, wx radar etc.) I would also like to see the (rather odd-looking) Airbus Beluga.

Guest dynamania

1) an updated PSS A320/A330/A340 with real real features.2) A340-500/600 with R.E.A.L Features ;)Dynamania

Guest Thunderchief

Hi, Thanks for giving us the chance to get our fav planes modeled.My Choice:1. BAe 146/Avro RJ2. Lockheed L10113. De Havilland Comet (not much chance for this one)Simon.

Guest Thunderchief

Here are the results so far, first a quick explanation of the results:I have only counted three votes each, and they are counted in the order in your post. If the order was not clear, then I have chosen the first aircraft listed as vote 1 and the second as vote 2, and so on.I have grouped aircraft together in major model numbers, for example; all the A319-A321 are listed as A320's. Anyone who voted for a specific variant have been included under the main model name. People asking for generic A3XX have been listed under the A320 listing.People who voted for the same aircraft more than once are only counted once the the other votes were not added to the secondary and ternary votes.I have added a formula which divides the totals of votes 2 and 3 by 2 and 3 respectivly, this is to give a sense of proportion to the voting and is just for fun.This was just for fun and for my benifit, it is not official it is probably not accurate to the last vote, but it is not far off. Here we go in order of "Total Votes" then "Combined", then "1st vote":Bae 146/AVRO RJAirbus A320Embraer 190Airbus A380Airbus A340Fokker 100Airbus A330Airbus A300De havilland Dash-8Boing 747Boing 737Boing 787Boing 717Canadair CRJDC-10/MD-11Boing 777 VariantsFalconConcordeSaab 340Caravelle SE210Dornier Do-328Douglas DC-6Cessna 182AirScooter IIEclipse 500Gulfstream G-550Tupolev Tu-144VC-10Airbus A350Airbus BelugaShorts 330/360Albatross HU16De havilland Dash-7Lockheed L1011Fokker 50Fokker F.28MD-80Embraer 120Embraer RJ135/145Antonov AN-225Antonov AN-124De Havilland CometBecause I could not get the table to look any good as text I have attached a jpeg with the voting breakdown.Simon.

Guest MOKE

>Hi, Thanks for giving us the chance to get our fav planes>modeled.>>My Choice:>>1. BAe 146/Avro RJ>>2. Lockheed L1011>>3. De Havilland Comet (not much chance for this one)>>Simon.yeah, I would DEF. like to see a BAe 146 (professional of course) the saab 340

Guest aaflyboy27

I would love to see a Gulfstream Five ( GV ) with the new generation cockpit. Also a A300-600 Would be nice and the A320 updated.

Guest giln

Airbus series, Airbus series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh God please make an airbus series from the a320 up to the a340 600!!!

I think redo the Airbus A330/A340, A330 especially, with some real Airbus flight protection etc...

Vote:#1 CRJ#2 CRJ#3 CRJ - a real good quality bird with all the systems...I just love these and they fly the sectors I have time to fly in FS...30mins to 2 hours...Thanks for asking.-adam

Guest Nico M.

Please a Bae 146!!!!!!!!!!With IRS FMC and all! That whould be perfect :D

There are so many jets available for FS2004 (and many announced for FSX) but there is not one (!) propliner for Flight Simulator.It is really a gap in the FS market!! :)So it would be amazing if PSS could create a1) DC-4/DC-6or2) Lockheed Super Constellation GreetingsTim

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

How abot a Twin Otter ?The Lago Twotter is somewhat outdated and the freeware is not top notch.The Twotter is very versatile and comes useful in VFR as in airline operations.It would be very exciting to get a top notch DHC6.Just my 2 cents...TorstenP.S.Dash 7, the "big sister" would be great too,or a Stratocruiser, to get a real luxury classics.T.

Guest Agrajag

Same here. I'd love to see the Dash-8 updated.