Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

ZULU time please??

Can we please work on ZULU time? Personally, Eastern time means nothing to me unless we are referring to AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).The Military around the world work on ZULU time -- it would be impossible to work to some local US time zone when flying in other time zones . All time zones have a relationship with ZULU time which all Fsimmers should/must? be aware of and able to use.Regards Barry

Read and understood.Thanks for the suggestion-Matt SmithOrganizerMicrosoft Flight Simulator Around-the-World Race

Matthew Smith | Priority Left Consulting
www.priorityleft.com

Excellent idea. And as FS has Zulu (UCT) built into the software everyone can use it even if they don't know the conversion.

12:00 noon Eastern time = 17:00 ZULU, so think of it as 5:00pm zulu... I'm assuming "Eastern Time" is GMT-5 over eastern North America. :)As for time zones, that's exactly how I make sure I'm flying a race leg with the correct time--setting the ZULU clock to the correct ZULU time, and if the resulting local time is incorrect, I can blame FS's incorrect timezones not myself... :(

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE