Sign in to follow this  
Gazer75

Practice thread #9

Hi ManfredYes, turn off the traffic when racing :)BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest Manolito

landing gear?? landing gear!!!baton free at MKJP....

Hi ManfredWelcome in the club!!! I did the same about a week and a half ago...Tell me, did you chrash or did you do a belly landing. In case of the latter, your duenna could be valid - and so is the flight!Remember the old saying: Any landing you can walk away from is a good one...And if you can use the aircraft again, so much the better!BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

that's why I often use a Twin Otter in the Caribbean, it has training wheels ;)

Guest Manolito

no sven...unfortunately that belly landing was qualified as a "CRASH" and so i cannot use the report...maybe my big red fat cat distracted me: he jumped into my lap a few minutes prior to landing...should've chased him off...but who has a heart to do that? ;-)

Guest Manolito

i have the baton MKJP - MUCMflying to cuba...thinking of my landing gear: must not forget my landing gear...

I hope you know that same pilot may not fly two successful legs in a row.Nothing wrong with wanting to fly, but we try to follow the rules even in practice.Technically the baton is still at SKGI.

Guest Manolito

baton is free at MUCMseems like not many like to practice on a 13th...;-)yes i know that you can't fly two legs in a row...but then i'd thought that we practice more the flying than the rules...okay: so baton's still at SKGI...

Guest deleteriousone

Slow night so I have the baton SKGI to KMKY (unless I fall into the ocean again).Edit . . .Not going to make it so long. short hop to SKMR instead.

Guest deleteriousone

Who put that hill there in the dark?Baton back at SKGI :(

Guest wt1l

Hi guys-Thanks for keeping the baton moving. The veterans have been working hard behind the scenes over the last few days on some details with the rules committee. These are fully discussed on the private forum. We apologize for not flying practice legs with you. There simply is not enough time to do everything we'd like to do before the race starts, so must focus on the most critical items.Keep the baton moving and we will plan to join up with you again tomorrow night for continued practice.Thanks for your participation-Chris

Guest SU531

Hi!OK.Let me try.I have the button.Gouing to Medellin with special cargo.:-) Mark

Guest SU531

Button is free in SKMD.Good Luck.Flight Log -- from RTW-Duenna v.0.612 R62----------------------------------------------------------- Takeoff: System Time UTC: 15/02/2006 04:15:13 FS Time: 14/02/2006 06:37:06 Aircraft gross weight: 21593.1 lbs Location: N4