Sign in to follow this  
Guest jtwillia

2007 AVSIM RTW Race Team - Pilot Check In

Guest jtwillia

Checking InI am currently building a new flight sim pc and expect to be begin practice sessions within a week.Jeff Williams (AVSIM race veteran pilot)

Guest thespazzz

Vince "spazzz" Novak reporting for duty.Ready with FS9, Can be ready with FSX if needed. Just tell me when and where.

arrvoo checking in.Not a lot of experience with FSX yet tbh, and not sure how well my system is going to cope with it. Depends a lot on the race format i guess.

Harv.png?dl=1

Guest Captain L

Checking In, with FSX and or FS9. I need to figure out the multiplayer in FSX though. -Lucas

Guest Captain L

Ya, 5 or so of us in the first day, not bad! Time to take a break from the VA ;)

Sonar5 Checking in, and wishing everyone a Happy New Year.Go TEAM AVSIM!

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest Speed

I am ready for practice with Avanti in FS9 and P51 in FSX.Personally I find FSX more stable which is better than FPS for racing but no FSD Avanti in FSX yet.Any rule changes that would make us want any other planes other than for special legs?DC3s in Berlin again or is it all different this year?Speed

Guest thespazzz

The host city changes every year. As for rules changes I'm not sure.

Guest thespazzz

Just shows were getting ready to ROCK.Though we better get moving. I hear FlightSim is already holding practices.

Eamonn checking in here.. I never got to do a leg last year I just shadowed several racers.. I got too busy..FS9 is what I am going to be using.. FSX is installed but frame rates aren't as high as I want..

spacer.png

Hi guys,Good to see you all again!Checking in for practice but not for the race, I'm afraid...Going on a skiing trip that week, and it just HAS to be week 8.Sorry, folks but no one is more sorry than me, I can assure you.Still, I'll joining the training sessions. Whether that will be FS9 or FSX remains to be seen - I haven't got my FSX yet...BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest sfoofficer

**Ah... Here it is...**Red Five, standing by... Wait! Wrong reality there! ;)Heya all! Lawndart and afterburner-junkie, standing by! :DRegards,

I'm here! :)As I said in email, I'll have our team planning forum online by the end of this weekend....

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE