Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

Race Practice Thread #3

RTWR practice continues here.The route is:KOAK KMERKMER KBDGKBDG KMPGKMPG KGGGKGGG KBROMMTO MGGTMGGT MROCMROC SKMDSEQU SBCZSBCZ SLLPSLLP SASJSASJ SAMESAME SAZSSAZS SCASSCAS SCOHSCOH SAWHSAWH SAVTSAVT SABESABE SBPASBPA SBRJSBRJ SVSVSVSV SBNTSBNT FHAWAny pilots wishing to practice may pickup a free baton and fly a practice leg. Practice legs me be flown on or offline. If flying online please give the name of the server and teamspeak so other team members may join you. The baton is currently free at KOAK. I'm signing off now but will be later this evening. See you soon.Jeff Williams

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks to the endurance and stamina of epwatson the baton is free at KOAK.Good Luck to the next pilot.

Over the Sierra Nevada and across the Great Basin in the Avanti.On AVSIM teamspeak & multiplayer.

Baton is back at KBDG. Tried to stretch it in the P-51H and didn't notice (due to a bug with my sound setup) that I had run the tank dry and the engine was quitting until it was too late. By the time I noticed the situation and managed to switch to another tank, the plane was entering a stall and a spin and I couldn't recover in time to prevent the overstress. GRRR!!! Was < 20 minutes from destination too!

Avanti on Avsim server and teamspeak. I did this leg last year in the race, hope it goes just as well

For some reason my Duenna is showing invalid, although i didn't notice anything wrong during the flight, apart from 5.2 secs of overspeed. Maybe someone can decipher the txt file because it makes no sense to me