Sign in to follow this  
Hollister

OFFICIAL REPAINTLIST

Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

just uploaded to versions of the Canadian dc-10-30 hope you enjoyshane

Guest inkyblue

Nice list of repaints for the L-1011. Found the L-1011-500 of LTU, but I'm missing the -1 of LTU. LTU was once the largest L-1011 operator in Europe.I think this deserves a L-1011-1 repaint in LTU colors.Does anyone know if this is available somewhere or would somebody be so kind and use his skills to make one?Thanks already in advance,inkyblue

Photoreal Euro Atlantic Airways L-1011-500http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...hor=&CatID=root...and Aeroflot DC-10-40http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...hor=&CatID=root

regardsEd

My FS9 Videoshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/edetroit100/holy.gifAMD Athlon 64 3500+, 1024Mb PC3200 DDR, 300Gb HD 128Mb DDR Nvidia 6600GT PCI Express, Audigy 2 ZSCH Products Yoke, Pedals and Throttle Quadrant

Guest NGdriver

Can someone please make a Wider

Still would love to see this plane in Hawaiian colors. I've managed to get it imported into FSX and have been flying the ATA old colors version for quite a while now. Mickey

I might purchase the prop-liner collection but are there any European or American repaints available?

Guest zalemam

are there any Aerosim 777 repaintsI need united 777 repaint please.ThanksZaid Alemam

Guest Helgefly55

I'm done with LN-BEC for Aerosim Twin Otter today! :D Should I send it? It's not the worlds best paint but...

Hi Guys,Searching desesparately repaints for the FSX777, especially US Airlines other than Continental and AA.In fact, i need few US & European & Asia liveries, including Cargo Liveries.If you know some experienced people who create TOP Quality repaint, i'm very interested.Thanks for your help.Cheers,

Hello guys. I have biggggg quaestion for you. Can anybody make repaint of Croatia Airlines DASH 8Q400 for Aerosim PROPLINERS??? :( Thanks.

I know this is a very old string but I just got aerosim Classic airlinersv2 and I would really like to know if this repaint of the 500 in BWIA OC is still available. The file seems to no longer be available in the library. Does anyone know where else I can find it?????

I know this is a very old string but I just got aerosim Classic airlinersv2 and I would really like to know if this repaint of the 500 in BWIA OC is still available. The file seems to no longer be available in the library. Does anyone know where else I can find it?????
Have you tried flightsim.com?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case