Sign in to follow this  
Spawntscuk1

Just Purchased

Hi BryanJust purchased your ATR version and just about to do the first tutorial flight. I loved your PMDG 737 version so looking forward to seeing what this is like.All the Best Jason

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Glad to hear it Jason.If you have any questions, you know where to ask them.All the best,Bryan

Wellwhat can I say. This is the most remarkable version of FSCREW so far. I love the fact that all the switches etc are integrated into the panel. The only issue that I have is that where the adf and vor indicators are is that I have replaced this and integrated Reality Xp's ST3400 TAWS into the panel and now with fscrew I cannot do this. Is there anyway the you can move the hidden click spot for this to somewhere else on th panel?Best Wishes

I'm glad to hear you like it :-)About the clickspot areas with your Reality XP: I'm not familiar with Reality XP, but the big FS2Crew clickspot that covers the RMI can still work overtop of the Reality XP gauge so long as it does not cover any Reality XP clickspots.You can move the location of the FS2Crew clickspots via the ATR's panel.cfg.This is the one you'll need to modify for the 2D cockpit.gauge53=fs2crewatrFS2CrewBrief!FS2CrewBrief, 277,555,66,54You'll also need to modify the same line in the VC section if you use the VC.Cheers,Bryan