Sign in to follow this  
slugger

FS2Crew ATR and Navigraph

I downloaded and installed the new Navigraph AIRAC 0612 with the terminal procedures. Since then FS2Crew ATR won't load. Anyone else having a similar problem? Thanks in advanceSlugger

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Slugger,I haven't tested it, but don't see off hand how NavData could cause FS2Crew not to load.When you say it "doesn't load" can you be more specific?Thanks,Bryan

Hi Bryan!Thanks for the reply.Here's the normal sequence:1. Load the default 2-D Cessna at non-default starting airport.2. Load ATR with non-default livery, adjust fuel, import weather, connect Vatsim or load Radar Contact.3. Push the button to start FS2Crew. At this point, there's no response: "FS2Crew Activated"4. I've gotten FS2Crew to load a couple of times, but it's sporadic.Don't understand how the Navigraph data could have caused a problem.Perhaps I should load FS2Crew first, THEN fiddle with the fuel, weather, Vatsim/Radar Contact. In the past, things have always seemed to work best when FS2Crew is the LAST thing to start up.Thanks again for taking the time.Slugger

Hello Slugger,When you push the button activate FS2Crew, FS2Crew doesn't load. It's just doing a license check.I'm not really sure why it's sporadic for you. Try doing a clean re-install of the ATR and FS2Crew.-Bryan

Hi Bryan!Thanks for the tip on the clean re-installs of FS2Crew and ATR.Looks like it's worked, though I haven't fully tested it yet.Thanks again!Slugger

Hi Bryan!Yes, the clean re-installs worked. Thanks again for taking the time.This is SO MUCH FUN!Slugger