Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rjornd

Loading problems

Bryan,I was going to send you an email with this, but figured that you'd probably tell me to use the forums instead. After recently purchasing the ATR edition and backing-up the original guage file, I'm unable to load the ATR using the proper loading procedure. I've taken the liberty of copying the fault report that FS9 gave. Here it is:Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fs9.exe Application Version: 9.0.0.30612 Application Timestamp: 3ee94003 Fault Module Name: FS2CrewSec.GAU Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 43e42c95 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00002f1e OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.2 Locale ID: 1033I'm running Windows Vista 32bit with 2 MB memory. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Raymond,There's another program running on your system that is conflicting with that gauge. It could be FRAPS, Adobe Reader, or another program. I've seen this before with a few users.The first step is to use a program like 'end-it-all' and shut-down all non-necessary applications that are running in the background prior to loading FS.If that doesn't work, email me again.Cheers,Bryan