Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

"Turning off" FS2Crew

Hi,Is it possible to temporary disable/switch off FS2Crew if you don't want to use it for a single flight?TIA,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,Yes, just don't click the "Start" button on the Config Page.All the best,Bryan

Thanks for your very prompt reply Bryan, but I'll still have to manually close all popup windows present when I start a new flight?I'm really looking forward to start enjoying your product, just haven't had the time to dig in to the documentation yet ;-)

Hi Richard,you didn't read the manual carefully enough! You have to load the PMDG every time via the procedure described in the manual. Load the Cessna, transfer to your departure airport, shut off the engine, turn off the battery but leave the avionics master on! Then load the PMDG...otherwise you will get the pop-up windows appearing all the time and you have to close them manually.

May I jump in on this thread because I tried what you said, but when I arm the autothrottle I got the PA telling the FA to be seated for departure. I also got

Hi Benjamin,As I said in my original post I haven't had the time yet to look into the documentation but thanks for your tip, I'll try that.Cheers,

Thanks Bert,I'll check the code on that.It'll be an easy fix and I'll include it in the Update which, hopefully, should get released soon.I'm just waiting on more recordings to come in.Cheers,Bryan