Sign in to follow this  
byork

"Turning off" FS2Crew

Thanks for your very prompt reply Bryan, but I'll still have to manually close all popup windows present when I start a new flight?I'm really looking forward to start enjoying your product, just haven't had the time to dig in to the documentation yet ;-)

Richard Åsberg

Guest BenBaron

Hi Richard,you didn't read the manual carefully enough! You have to load the PMDG every time via the procedure described in the manual. Load the Cessna, transfer to your departure airport, shut off the engine, turn off the battery but leave the avionics master on! Then load the PMDG...otherwise you will get the pop-up windows appearing all the time and you have to close them manually.

May I jump in on this thread because I tried what you said, but when I arm the autothrottle I got the PA telling the FA to be seated for departure. I also got

Hi Benjamin,As I said in my original post I haven't had the time yet to look into the documentation but thanks for your tip, I'll try that.Cheers,

Richard Åsberg