Sign in to follow this  
aikichris

Default 737

Quick question......I have loaded FS2Crew default 737 to my PC, and think it is a great programme.Is it still possible to use the default 737 in its original form?When I load it directly, or load the flying lessons using the 737 I get all the FS2Crew sub pages coming up.I know that to use the FS2Crew programme the default 172 has to be initially loaded, shut down then the aircraft changed to 737 etc, but my question relates to the usage of the 737 as the original FS2004.I have FS2Crew lite for the Cessna 172, but provided that I don't activate it, can still use the 172 as before.Thanks for any advice!Cheers,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Chris,You can close all the panels with one click by left clicking on the BATT text on the Termination/Shutdown panel.That should save you some time.If you don't activate FS2Crew via the Start Panel, FS2Crew should not be active. The other way to run the default 737 in its original form is to swap out the panel.cfg with the original using the Panel and Config utility located in Start - All Programs - FS2Crew.Chrs,Bryan