Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eric Tombaugh

Installation problems

Last night I noticed that when I went to load the LDS767 anywhere it MSFS crashed. I uninstalled FS2crew and LDS767. I then reinstalled LDS767 and updated all the way through to SP3. I reinstalled FS2crew throught the F1 wrapper. I still have no click spots on the panel however :( The LDS works, but no FS2crew. Not sure if this is a FS2crew issue or F1 issue. If it is a F1 issue, please disregard...Thanks in advance,Eric

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Eric,After installing FS2Crew 767, you need to run the 767 Config Manager and click "Save".Hope that helps,Bryan

I had the same problem after installed Update 1. I followed the instructions and ran the config manager after installation. FS would crash at 0% loading.After uninstalling/reinstalling both the 767 and FS2Crew with Update 1 then running the config manager seems to have fixed it.Graham

Graham,As mentioned in the manual, you can get a crash if your gaugesound.dll has been overwritten by an older version (this can happen if you install other FS addons that blindly install the gaugesound.dll without checking to see if a higher version already exists).When you re-installed FS2Crew 767, the updated gaugesound.dll was re-installed, and that's why you had no issues after re-installing.Cheers,Bryan