Sign in to follow this  

Some who have seen me fly will say it is 'cos I am a rubbish pilot, others who use the British voice pack will say it is 'cos I am a (expletive deleted) to work for.However I believe it is a system problem, after I run the BS checklist my FO FO's, and I am left to my lone some, sure he will ask if it is OK for a PS, but will he do the PS flow, NO!Will he start the engines, NO, and will he do the after start flows, yet again NO.The biggest thing I have noticed is that when I open the PA panel and do the welcome brief, when I close the panel the pedestal switch stays on PA and doesn't revert to Com1Now I have had this problem before, and solved it, but I can't remember what I did, can anyone help, before I deinstall and reinstall LDS and FS2crew.Thanks.Chris.

I warned you not to keep on at me Chris (I have the bruises to prove it!!) - now look where it's got you :)

OK, Reinstalled LDS and FS2crew, slapped the FO about a bit more and he appears to be behaving, :-) Not hard feeling Graham.Right, tutorial flight today, then N