Sign in to follow this  
j1o2h3n4

Panel.cfg problem

A friend came round the other day and said he had put a new utility on his LevD767, which was wonderful.The file Level-D767-Undockabl-Panel-V1-2 I was informed made the Co-Pilots gauges available as undockables, so you could have the ND and map at the same time. Now the problem, having installed this, we find I have lost FS2Crew facilitys, namely the hand has gone AWOL. Now as I have'nt uninstalled FS2Crew what is the best way to get back to Status Quo.I dont fancy re-installing it and its upgrades plus the british voice set and its upgrades if it can be avoided.Regards JohnT

Hi John,What's the "Level-D 767-Undockable-Panel-V1-2" file?Never heard of that before? Where did you find it?Whatever it is it probably overwrote the modified LDS-FS2Crew Panel.cfg file with its own modified panel.cfg file.Remember, FS2Crew adds a lot of entries of the existing LDS panel.cfg. FS2Crew consists of addon gauges that only get loaded via the panel.cfg.Easiest solution off hand: Install John Sander's Wing View mod and that will re-update your panel.cfg. Link is in this forum.Failing that, email me and I'll send you my panel.cfg.Chrs,Bryan

Thanks Brian,I think he got the file from someone on British Airways Virtual.Will try your suggestion, when I get the chance as I,m gainfully employed for the next four days, ie long hours.Will be in touchJohnT