Sign in to follow this  
Andayle

FS2Crew crashes when I click the clock?

Hiya allI have just bought a new PC and have finaly after many hours got all my FS9 stuff back on the new pc. However When I installed FS2CREW I did it through the old exe I had on my last PC and when I clicked the clock to start fs2crew it would crash fs9. I then remembered that the installer would have only been useful on my old PC. So I used the flight1 util and got a new EXE file by using my last 4 digits of credit card. I uninstalled fs2crew and then reinstalled using the new EXE but fs9 still crashes when I click the clock in the first officers gauge.Anyone have any ideas? as flying the 767 without fs2crew is rather boring, Once you have tasted the bliss of FS2crew its really hard to fly without it.Many thanks in advance.Dean.

Dean Farley

Hi Dean,Glad to hear you like FS2Crew :-)Do you install Update 1.2?Are you trying to use a Saved Situation File?Also, try to restore the GaugeSound DLL via the Start Center.Finally, did you by chance install the FSX Demo? Uninstalling it damages the FS9 registry.Run the Fs9 Registry repair tool from Flight1:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=libraryThere is a chance the FS2Crew installer can't locate FS9 in your registry.Chrs,Bryan