Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w6kd

TinMouse II Support down from 24 Jun 08 to ??

All; I am packing the house in South America for my retirement and our move back to the US. I will be (and have been) scarce on the forums, and will not be answering support e-mails from 24 Jun 08 until we get settled...probably sometime in Sep 08 at the earliest. I'll be around, but the computers will be in crates until we find a house. I look forward to having the time to get back into 'mouse development. Please continue to help each other in the forum, and I'll see you soon from the top side of the equator.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Good luck with the move, Bob, and we're looking forward to having you back in the forum (and the country)! The TM II is still in heavy rotation in my FS world, and I'm eagerly anticipating future development of this terrific bird.John G.

Bob, thank you for your valuable effort and support for tinmouse 737-200 lovers. We will wait your fully turn back news to the forum in September.Good luck while moving from South America to US

May your move go smooth.All the best Will ye no cum back again!!!!!! ( soon)peterd

Hello Bob, I see you have made Colorado without too many problems I assume. When will you formally re-open communication again,Peter:-wave

Still waiting for my stuff to arrive from South America. Four months and counting. :-(RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V Colorado Springs, CO

Or perhaps by native runner with a number of cleft sticks????????Peter

Well, things finally arrived. One of my 21 inch monitors didn't survive the trip, but everything else is in its place. Work to commence when I clear the cardboard jungle out.CheersBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

Glad your stuff finally made it, Bob; looking forward to more Tinmouse goodness. Enjoy the Springs; I lived in the Denver area for many years, and miss Colorado a great deal.John G.