Sign in to follow this  
Spawntscuk1

Starting FSCrew 747

Hi BryanI believe you can start FSCrew 747 after starting engines thereby skipping the first lot of checklists. Can you please give me a walkthrough how to do this? What I want is to be ready for takeoff and then start fscrew. You can do this with your Level D edition.Many Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Jason,1. Yes, on the Flight Planning Page select "Yes" for Skip Pre Departure Events, then press "Start" to activate FS2Crew.2. Do *not* load the FS2Crew Saved Panel file.3. Assuming the engines are running, you can skip direct to the Before Taxi Checklist (BTX button on the Main Selector Panel), so make sure the aircraft is fully set up for the taxi with the flaps in the takeoff position.4. Arm BTX, run the Before Taxi Checklist with the Main Button and continue as normal.Note: You don't have to start at BTX, you could start at the Before Takeoff Checklist, or T/AT or the Cruise Brief, or the Approach Briefing or LDG if you want to skip direct to approaches.Important thing is that Skip Pre-Dep Events be selected to "Yes" before activating FS2Crew, and that you don't load the FS2Crew Panel State.Hope that helps,Bryan

You're welcome :-)Now I'm going to take a break from lurking in my own forum and make an FSX video...Bryan